- Physical form: thick, yellowish liquid
- Chemical constitution: polymeric quarternary ammonium salt
- Ionic Character: Cationic
- Ph: 4-6
- Dissolubility: can be diluted in all proportions by cold water
- The fixative, is developed basing on the features and needs or Reactive dyeing. It is a kind of reactive fixative, free of formaldehyde and heavy metal ions. The researches on the characters of reactive dyes
show that proper use of the fixative can significantly enhance the color fastness and soaping fastness.
- Enhances wash fastness and water pressure fastness.
- Does not impair the light fastness and can improve perspiration fastness (by 0.5-1).
- Minimum shift of hue
- Does not have an impact on the feel of the fabric.
- Improves dry/wet washing fastness by 0.5-1
- can be diluted 6-8 folds
- Required amount :2-3%(o.w.f), should depend on the desired shades depth. (diluted)
- Temperature: 60-70℃ ； Duration：20-30min； Ph：5-6
- Should be washed thoroughly, Anionic Substances must be eliminated on the color fixed product.
6-month shelf life under room temperature.
The information provided above is some technical data of the product recognized by our own company. Our company does not hold ourselves accountable for a series of liabilities if the product is not applicable for our clients due to various unpredictable factors. Therefore we strongly recommend that our clients conduct sufficient testing before using.