Chemical composition: special high polymer materials which contains silicon
Appearance: transparent light- colored liquid
Active content: 50
Preferred Dilution: water
TSN50 is a special hydrophilic softener for fabrics developed through the most advanced silicone modification technique by Tian Rui Textile. It has a special double copolymerized organic modified silicone structure, which gives fabrics a smooth, full, glossy and silky handle and enhances washing durability as well as instant hydrophilic property. With better anti-yellowing capability, it can be used for different kinds of fiber (such as pure cotton, blended cotton, viscose, artificial fiber ) and various fabrics. TSN50 has great shear resistance. It is the special organic silicone softener that can be used in over-flow dyeing and yarn cone dyeing.
Key Performance Properties
- It gives fabrics a soft, smooth, silky handle and enhances washing durability.
- Anti-yellowing property, especially on white or light-colored fabrics.
- Great shear resistance, and can be used in over-flow dyeing and yarn cone dyeing.
- Compatible with common fabric additives.
- Used in hydrophilic softening finishing, and can be instant hydrophilic. It can provide artificial fiber with anti-static electricity property.
- Can be used widely and convenient. Can be used for various fabrics such as pure cotton, blended fabrics and artificial fiber.
- The treated fabrics are still redyeable.
- We did not conduct overall dye uniformity tests due to various conditions after treatment. Test before using is needed.
☆ Exhaustion Process
Dosage： 1 ~ 5% on the weight of fabric
pH (adjusted with glacial acetic acid) 5 ~ 6
Temperature： 30 ~ 60℃
Liquor Ratio： 1:5 ~ 1:20
Time： 20 ~ 30 min
Drying： 100 ~ 130℃ for 1 ~ 5min
☆ Pad-Dry-Cure Process
Dosage： 5~30 g/L
pH, (adjusted with acetic acid) 5~ 6
Temperature： 20 ~ 40℃
Pick-up： ≥80 %
Drying： 100 ~ 130 ℃ for 1~2 minutes
Curing： 130 ~ 180 ℃ for 1~3 minute